Tidilan 20mg Tablet 30’S
About TIDILAN 20MG TABLET
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET belongs to a class of medication called ‘vasodilator’ (blood vessel relaxing agent) used to treat and prevent Raynaud’s phenomenon, cerebral vascular insufficiency (poor blood flow to the brain), arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and other conditions involving poor blood flow in the blood vessel (veins and arteries). Besides this, it is also used to relax uterine muscles to prevent premature labour (when the uterus starts contracting for birth earlier than usual).
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET contains Isoxsuprine, which relaxes and widens the blood vessels (artery/veins) and muscles (like uterine muscle), thereby increasing the blood flow to the muscles and blocking nerves, delaying contraction in premature labour pains, and poor blood flow to organs and other body parts.
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET should be taken regularly in dose and duration as advised by the doctor. It would be best to take it at a fixed time every day. Your doctor will advise you on the exact dosage and how often you have to take TIDILAN 20MG TABLET based on your medical condition. In some cases, you may experience chest pain (angina), irregular heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, and weakness. Most of these side effects of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects are persistent, reach out to your doctor.
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET should not be stopped abruptly without consulting the doctor as it may lead to unpleasant side effects. Also, it is not suitable for some people. Inform your doctor before starting TIDILAN 20MG TABLET if you have any bleeding disorder or heart problem. Do not do strenuous activities to avoid premature labour. TIDILAN 20MG TABLET may cause sudden falls in blood pressure, so if you are driving or operating a motor vehicle or doing any hazardous task, avoid it. Do not stand sudden from a lying position as you may feel dizzy. Alcohol intake with TIDILAN 20MG TABLET can also cause dizziness, so one should avoid its intake.
Uses of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET
Blocked blood vessels, Prevention of premature labour.
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET contains Isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilator. It relaxes and widens the blood vessels (artery/veins) and muscles (like uterine muscle), thereby relaxing them and increasing blood circulation to these parts. It is recommended to avoid strenuous exercise and work for the best results of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET. So, it is prescribed for the treatment of cerebrovascular insufficiency (poor blood flow to the brain), peripheral vascular disease (blocked veins of the leg), Buerger’s disease (blood clot in arm and legs) and Raynaud’s disease (numb and cold sensation due to blocked nerves of hand). It helps in the prevention of preterm labour in pregnant women.
Directions for Use
Side Effects of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET
- Flushing (feeling of warmth)
- Upset stomach
- Stomach pain
In-Depth Precautions and Warning
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET should not be given to people allergic to TIDILAN 20MG TABLET, have low blood pressure (less than 90 mm of Hg), or have a heart or bleeding problem. Tell your doctor you are using the TIDILAN 20MG TABLET before undergoing dental or other surgery. Your doctor might stop this medicine before the surgery. TIDILAN 20MG TABLET should not be stopped abruptly without consulting the doctor as it may lead to unpleasant side-effects. Also, lifestyle changes should be continued with TIDILAN 20MG TABLET for best results and a speedy recovery. TIDILAN 20MG TABLET may cause dizziness, so if you are sitting, rise slowly to avoid falling and not driving or operating a car. Also, any strenuous exercise or work should be avoided to avoid delivery complications.
Drug-Drug Interactions: TIDILAN 20MG TABLET interacts with some medicines, so it should be used with caution with antibiotics (erythromycin, clarithromycin or rifampicin), antifungal (ketoconazole), anti-hypertensive (diltiazem, lovastatin, simvastatin, atorvastatin), anti-migraine (ergotamine, dihydroergotamine), sedatives or hypnotics (buspirone), certain antidepressants (fluoxetine and lithium), medicines to lower blood pressure (methyldopa), anti-Parkinson’s (levodopa, pramipexole, ropinirole), anti-epilepsy (phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin, rifampicin, primidone, oxcarbazepine, ethosuximide, valproate).
Drug-Food Interactions: Please tell your doctor about all the Vitamins, herbs, and supplements you are taking as TIDILAN 20MG TABLET may interact with them to produce unpleasant side effects.
Drug-Disease Interactions: TIDILAN 20MG TABLET should be taken with caution in people who have low blood pressure, a bleeding problem, especially arterial bleeding, have had a heart attack or any heart problem.
No interaction found; in case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET is a category C pregnancy; studies suggest it is safe and does not harm the baby. Your doctor will still weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you.
TIDILAN 20MG TABLET is a category C pregnancy; studies suggest it safe and does not pass through the milk. Your doctor will still weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you.
Drive with caution, TIDILAN 20MG TABLET may cause blurry vision, and dizziness may occur.
There is limited information available on the use of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor for the best advice.
There is limited information available on the use of TIDILAN 20MG TABLET in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor for the best advice.
Diet & Lifestyle Advise
- Keep your weight under control with a body mass index (BMI) of 19.5-24.9.
- Opt for a diet rich in whole grains, fruits, veggies, and low-fat dairy products.
- Limit sodium chloride (table salt) intake in your daily diet to 2300 mg per day or less than 1500 mg is ideal for most adults.
- If you are taking alcohol, then only one serving for women and two servings is advisable.
- Quitting smoking is the best strategy to lower the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid chronic stress as it can raise your blood pressure. Try to enjoy and spent time with your loved ones to cope with stress and practice mindfulness techniques.
- Monitor your blood pressure daily and if there is too much fluctuation, then immediately contact your doctor.
- Try to include heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acid-containing food drinks in your daily diet. You can also use low-fat cooking oil like olive oil, soybean oil, canola oil, and coconut oil to lower your elevated blood pressure.
- Use caution while driving a motor vehicle, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities as, TIDILAN 20MG TABLET may cause dizziness, so if you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid these activities. Try to rise slowly from a sitting or lying position to avoid falling.
- Notify your doctor if you experience skin rash or palpitations (irregular heartbeats) after using TIDILAN 20MG TABLET.
- Do not use TIDILAN 20MG TABLET immediately after bleeding from childbirth (postpartum) and artery (blood vessel).
Juggat Pharma Ltd
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.