Duvadilan 5mg Injection 6X2ml
Uses of Duvadilan 5 MG
- Cerebral vascular insufficiency (reduced blood flow to the brain).
- Arteriosclerosis (when oxygen-carrying blood vessels (arteries) become thick and stiff).
- Thromboangiitis obliterans also known as Buerger’s disease (an inflammatory condition of the blood vessels).
- Raynaud’s disease (inadequate blood flow to the toes/fingers in a cold environment).
- It can also be used to relax the smooth muscles of the uterus to stop premature labour.
Contraindications of Duvadilan 5 MG
- If you are allergic to isoxsuprine or any of the ingredients of Duvadilan injection.
- If you have low blood pressure (hypotension).
- If you have fast/irregular heartbeats.
- If you have any recent bleeding conditions.
Side effects of Duvadilan 5 MG
- Rapid or irregular heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Duvadilan 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical conditions like heart-related disorder, bleeding disorder or glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eyes).
- You have recently delivered a baby.
- You have an active bleeding disorder.
- You have delivered a baby a few hours ago.
- Duvadilan injection can make you feel dizzy. So, it is advised to get up slowly if you are rising up from a sitting or lying position.
- It should not be used on children.
Mode of Action of Duvadilan 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Duvadilan 5 MG
Interactions of Duvadilan 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Duvadlan Injection works or Duvadilan 2ml itself can affect the way certain medicines work when taken together.
- Especially when taken along with medicines like antihypertensives, antipsychotics, diuretics, painkillers, etc.
- Individuals may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, changes in pulse or heart rate, fainting when this medicine is taken along with tizanidine.
Storage and disposal of Duvadilan 5 MG
- Store Duvadian Injection at or below 25°C and place it away from direct exposure to light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not store or use the portion remaining in the vials once opened.
- Consult with your pharmacist to know how this medication has to be discarded. Do not dispose of through wastewater.
Dosage of Duvadilan 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.