ALTHROCIN 250mg Tablet 10’s
ABOUT THE ALTHROCIN 250MG:
Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic drug. it has same level of antibiotic activity as that of penicillin. Patients who are allergic to penicillin are administered erythromycin.
USES OF THE ALTHROCIN 250MG:
Erythromycin antibiotic is prescribed for the treatment of several types of bacterial infections. It is prescribed for the infections of respiratory tract. It is also used for rheumatic fever and bacterial endocarditis.
WORKING OF THE ALTHROCIN 250MG:
Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic that slows the growth of sensitive bacteria or kills them by reducing the production of important proteins required by the bacteria to thrive.
ALTHROCIN 250MG Tablets is manufactured by Alembic, India. You can buy ALTHROCIN 250MG Tablets online at matiointernational.com
DOSAGE FORM AND STRENGTHS:
This drug is available in the Tablets form in the following strengths on our website:
ALTHROCIN 250MG tablets
ALTHROCIN 500MG tablets
DO NOT TAKE THIS ALTHROCIN 250MG IF YOU:
Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients present in this medicine
TELL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU:
Have blood pressure or kidney problems
Have myasthenia gravis
Have a heart rhythm disorder
Have a history of Long QT syndrome, or low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
HOW MUCH TO TAKE THE ALTHROCIN 250MG?
Antibiotics shouldn’t be taken without a doctor’s prescription. Remember to follow the dosage set by your doctor. Take Erythromycin strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. Buy ALTHROCIN 250MG online from eximfactory.com
HOW TO TAKE THE ALTHROCIN 250MG?
Take Erythromycin tablet with a glassful of water with or without meal. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place. Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking Erythromycin.
FOR HOW LONG TO TAKE?
You must strictly complete the full course of Erythromycin antibiotic as directed by your doctor. Your symptoms may subside even before your medication gets over. Skipping or discontinuing the medicine halfway will lead to relapse of your infection which can be drug resistant and difficult to treat with common antibiotics.
An overdose may lead to nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. In case of overdose or in case if you feel any discomfort, then get emergency medical attention or call the doctor immediately.
Don’t miss a single dose of Erythromycin. But if you do miss a dose for some reasons, take it as soon as your remember it. However, forget about the missed dose if the time for the next dose is near. Don’t take multiple doses close to each other to compensate for the missed dose as that will lead to extra medicine in your body at one time which can be harmful
SIDE EFFECTS OF ALTHROCIN 250MG:
• Diarrhoea which may be severe or prolonged and may contain blood or mucus;
• Nausea, vomiting
• Increase in a particular type of white blood cells (eosinophilia)
• Stomach pains (these may be a symptom of an inflammed pancreas (pancreatitis))Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
• Reversible loss of hearing (usually associated with high doses or in patients with kidney problems)
• Various liver or gall-bladder problems, which can cause yellowing of the skin and/or eyes (jaundice) or pale stools with dark urine|
• Chest pains
• Abnormal heart rhythms (including palpitations)
• Fever, anorexia
• Confusion, hallucinations, fits (seizures)
• Vertigo (problems with balance that can result in feelings of dizziness or sickness)|
• Inflammation of the kidneys (a condition known as interstitial nephritis)
• Low blood pressure
• Serious skin rashes that may involve blistering and can cover large areas of the torso, face and limbs
• Vomiting and irritability
• Visual impairment/blurred vision (Mitochondrial optic neuropathy)
• Difficulty breathing
• Swelling of the face, lips or throat
• Skin rashes
• Severe skin reactions including large fluid-filled blisters, sores and ulcers
• Ulcers in the mouth and throat
COMMON DRUG INTERACTIONS:
There are a lot of other medications that can interact with Erythromycin. Let your doctor know if you use any of these medications: other antibiotics, Bromocriptine, Alfentanil, Cilostazol, Colchicine, Cyclosporine, Digoxin, Methylprednisolone, Sildenafil, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Vinblastine, Alprazolam, Triazolam, blood thinners, carbamazepine, heart or blood pressure medicines, or anti arrhythmic medicines.
However, these are not all the medications that can interact with Erythromycin. You must inform your doctor about all other medicines which you may be using.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Diarrhea is a common side effect of any antibiotic medicine. Do not use any diarrhea medicine without your doctor’s advice
Avoid sunlight or artificial UV light exposure
store the tablets away from the reach of small children
Don’t consume alcohol while taking this drug
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.